Feeling healthy creates more productive working so at That Space all our desks are designed so you can stand up at all our work stations!
Did you know:
- Standing lowers your risk of weight gain and obesity
- Using a standing desk lowers blood sugar levels especially if you do it after you’ve had your lunch
- Standing lowers your risk of heart disease. A study undertaken in 1953 of the transport industry found that bus conductors who stood all day had half the risk of heart disease-related deaths as their colleagues in the driver’s seats
- It reduces your back pain: studies show that use of a sit-stand desk reduces upper back and neck pain by 54% in just 4 weeks
- Standing desks improves mood and energy level. Stress and fatigue is reduced and reports show that 87% of those using standing desks increased vigor and energy throughout the day. This improvement leads to boost productivity in the workplace!
- Standing helps you to live longer: Studies have found that those who sit the most are at a 49% greater risk of dying early than those who sit the least.